It’s so funny that Abby just did a breakfast post as well!
We are literally always on the same wavelength.
This morning I made my classic cinnamon apple oatmeal!
It’s a microwave recipe and its super easy, which for a challenged chef like me is always nice:)
1. Chop apples and place in a bowl.
2. Cover with cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg.
3. Add oats and water.
4. Cover with plastic wrap leaving a little room for air to get in.
5. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir.
5. Microwave for another minute and you are ready to go!
You can always spice it up by adding some almonds or milk at the end!